In her latest novel, “The Happiness Plan,” Susan Mallery tells the story of three friends who are all searching for happiness in their own way. Heather is a successful businesswoman who is struggling to come to terms with her ex-boyfriend’s new relationship. Daphne is a stay-at-home mom who is feeling unfulfilled in her life. And Tori is a single woman who is looking for love.
The three friends come together to form a “happiness club” and support each other on their individual journeys. They share their hopes and dreams, their fears and insecurities, and their triumphs and failures. As they grow closer, they learn that happiness is not something that can be found overnight. It is a journey that takes time, effort, and the support of friends and family.
“The Happiness Plan” is a heartwarming and uplifting novel that will resonate with readers of all ages. Mallery’s characters are relatable and her writing is engaging. The book is full of humor, heart, and wisdom. It is a reminder that happiness is not something that happens to us. It is something that we create for ourselves.
Here are some of the things that I liked about the book:
- The characters were well-developed and relatable. I felt like I got to know them personally and I cared about what happened to them.
- The plot was heartwarming and uplifting. It was a joy to read about Heather, Daphne, and Tori’s journey to find happiness.
- The writing was engaging and easy to read. I couldn’t put the book down!
Here are some of the things that I didn’t like about the book:
- The ending was a little too predictable. I would have liked a more surprising twist.
- The book could have been a little longer. I wanted to spend more time with the characters and learn more about their lives.
Overall, I really enjoyed “The Happiness Plan.” It is a heartwarming and uplifting novel that I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a good read.
Here are some additional thoughts on the book:
- I liked how Mallery explored the different ways that people find happiness. Heather found happiness in her work, Daphne found happiness in her family, and Tori found happiness in love.
- I also liked how Mallery showed that happiness is not something that happens overnight. It is something that we have to work for.
- I think “The Happiness Plan” is a great book for anyone who is feeling down or lost. It is a reminder that happiness is possible for everyone.